• Advertisement

Lexmark Printer Z13 cartridge missing

Forum for our english speaking customers.

The Refilling-Forum is your resource to provide others with refilling tips or to ask a question about refilling. This forum is moderated through the Webmaster, and eventually Off-Topic discussions will be removed.

Moderatoren: Co-Moderatoren, HSTT-Team

Lexmark Printer Z13 cartridge missing

Neuer Beitragvon Santhanam » 02.06.2003 - 22:51

I was using Lexmark Z13 printer with three original cartridges. I was refilling the cartridges several times successfully. Now, on installation of a refilled cartridge I get the message "cartridge is missing. Insert a cartridge." . When I insert a new cartridge it works well.

Obviously, through the gold contacts the printer is not getting some signal. The gold contats areclean and good. May be some contact is fused inside the cartridge.
Can somebody suggest the pin numbers in the cartridge to solve the problems externally?
please reply to
agoram2@yahoo.com
Santhanam

Advertisement

Was gibt es neues in unserem Refill Shop ?
>>> Produktneuheiten bei HSTT
Refill-FAQ & Forum, tolle Sache ?
>>> Dann sag doch Danke ;=)

Neuer Beitragvon Eastawa » 02.06.2003 - 22:52

I have exactly the same problem: Refilled cartridge worked OK initially but slowly died, becoming more erratic, until printer info. permanently saying, "Cartridge missing insert another". Afraid I have no fix for this as yet, but I think you are probably right in suspecting the foil contacts?

Eastaway
Eastawa

Zurück zu English

• { RELATED_TOPICS }
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag